Have you ever experienced the phenomenon of “hitting a wall” in your creative pursuits? Did you wake up one morning and ask yourself, “What is going on?” Maybe your business started to dry up for no apparent reason. If you have had any of those experiences and been able to turn it around and create an even better business (or life!), I want to hear about your experiences.
I want to hear:
• How did you decide the wall was basically impenetrable?
• How long did it take you to realize you could go no further in the same direction?
• What options were available to you to pursue?
• Where are you now in that process?
• What tools have you used to initiate the change of direction?
For me it took a lot introspection, reading, meditating, peer support, calculation of personal assets, and outright desire to create something better. I plan to publish a book next year detailing the stories of painters, photographers, writers, sculptors, and other creatives who have hit the creative wall and changed their lives to a more positive outcome.
Do you have a story? I want to hear it. Email me your story, here.