Welcome to the First Annual Red Dog News Photographic 12 Days Until Christmas
Each day I will post another gift suggestion for the photographer(s) in your life. Most gifts will be very inexpensive, with one or two overly expensive gifts offered just because.
I hope you enjoy the Red Dog News 12 Days Until Christmas:
12. The $100 Startup (book, $23)
11. Think Tank Photo Hubba Hubba Hiney Camera Pouch ($49.75)
10. Hoodman Hoodloupe ($79.95)
9. Photgraphing Shadow and Light (book, $20)
8. 100 Figure Studies (Ebook, PDF, $10)
7. I’d rather be in the studio, Alyson Stanfield (book, $25)
This is a book I have been recommending for the past year. It is a great book for any artist to assist them in getting their “act” together.” (ed.)
If you’re ready to get past the excuses you’ve been making for your lack of success.
If you’re ready to get out of the studio and take charge.
I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion offers practical advice to help you sell more art and build an art career that lasts:
• 32 Ideas for when you need something to write about
• 26 Routines to stop procrastinating and start marketing your art
• 19 Categories for your art inventory records
• 15+ stories from artists who implemented creative promotional ideas
• 12 Tips for dealing with the media
• 11 Rules for your marketing material
• 10 Steps for a more effective artist statement
• NEW 5 Key elements of your fan page on Facebook and your Twitter account
“I just bought I’d Rather Be In The Studio and it’s fantastic. Best art business book I’ve read yet (and I’ve read countless). You really get into the nitty gritty, and I love that you don’t let us keep on making excuses! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep being wonderful.” Website review